Thursday

Padded Panties!

This question was added to another comment...I am still laughing at it so I am putting it here so no one will miss it

Jeanna' said...
yahoo Shelley . it's about time, woman!! So now I have one for you.. I'm about to turn 44.. and my butt if getting flatter and flabbier and I am becoming more and more jealous of those girls with nice rounded rearends...! And to top it off, I am now at my biggest weight ever- 136 pounds.. I dont feel pretty anymore.. and my energy level is way down... so.. what do you suggest.. and in town , there is this place called Slo FIT.. which is based on doing exercises very slowly in order to build muscle mass.. what are your thoughts? I need help before I order padded panties!


Jeanna, steer clear of the padded panties! Ha ha Knowing you have some serious knee issues already...it has been several years since I have seen your kness with my own eyes. How are they? You know the best exercise for the behind would be SLOW squats, SLOW lunges, SLOW straight legged deadlifts, and the old fashioned down on your hands & knees fire hydrants & leg lifts.
I do believe slower is better. It gives you more control of the exercise, and more muscle fibers have to work to complete the movement. Is this Slo FIT a new gym or what?
Shelley