Sunday

May, 12, 2008 - Detox Starts

Hello Detox Participants,

For those of you doing this with me, here is the plan.

May 12- 18 (Monday – Sunday) Cut out sugars. No more candy, ice cream, cookies, cakes, donuts. Whatever the sweet source may be. However, I will not cut out my fiber bars or oatmeal in packages that do contain sugar (yet)

May 19-25 (Monday – Sunday) Cut salty junk such as chips, crackers , and my favorite Honey nut Pringle sticks! I will add greens to lunch, snacks, & supper (if not already doing so)

May 26- June 1 (Monday – Sunday) This will begin the full detox which includes the am & pm pills. Also cut all meat & dairy. I will nclude oatmeal for breakfast & whole wheat toast at dinner. Other things to keep on your plates: veggies, fruits, beans, legumes) The package of pills you will be taking has a food plan for that week which I follow. You will see that when you get your packet.

June 2- June 9 (Monday – Sunday) Add meat & dairy but refrain from sugars & chippy stuff.

You will want to monitor your weight each week. Keep a record if you would like. Everyone needs to keep up their exercise! (did I just say that!) :)

Shelley