Wednesday

Detox Completion

Many of you have completed your detox program. I am proud of you for sticking it out. For several it was your first experience. It is tough in the beginning but it teaches you self discipline & upon completing the program you should be proud that you had it in you to do it. Hopefully, you gained some knowledge of how you eat & what you crave & the foods you can do without. Several people have expressed how much better they felt by simply cutting sugars & realizing how much sugar they consumed in a day. Sugar is my greatest weakness, so for me to follow up with this program a few times a year keeps me in touch with my habits.

They are a few who are still going through the program & some are about to start. Remember this is a good way to teach us to understand our bodies & realize how important the foods we choose to eat affect our moods & energy.

Stay focused
Shelley